DUBLIN, March 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market (2021-2026) by service Type, Application, Sourcing Type, Use, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com‘s offering.
The Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market is estimated to be USD 16.8 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 22.3 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.8%.
Key factors such as increasing automobile production, rising adoption of automotive electronics, and growing inclination towards outsourcing are boosting the market growth. Increasing awareness related to product quality and safety and government norms mandating Periodic Technical Inspection (PTI) of vehicles across developed economies is further escalating the market growth. In addition, rising instances of vehicle recall and increasing industrialization are providing growth opportunities to the market.
However, factors such as time-consuming and limited availability of skilled workforce are likely to restrain the market growth. Moreover, decreasing global vehicle sales is a major challenge for the market.
- The Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market is segmented further based on service Type, Application, Sourcing Type, Use, and Geography.
- By Service Type, the market is classified as Certification Services, Inspection Services, and Testing Services.
- By Application, the market is classified as ADAS & Safety Controller, Chassis & Body Controller, Cockpit Controller, and Functional Safety.
- By Sourcing Type, the market is classified as In-House and Outsourced.
- By Use, the market is classified as Electric Vehicles, Hybrid Electric Vehicles, and Battery Systems, Electrical Systems and Components, Fuels, Fluids, and Lubricants, Interior and Exterior Materials and Components, Telematics, Homologation Testing, and Vehicle Inspection Services (VIS).
- By Geography, America is projected to lead the market.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Influencers
4.1.1 Increasing Automobile Production in Emerging Countries
4.1.2 Increasing Awareness of Vehicle Quality and Safety Features
4.1.3 Rising Adoption of Automotive Electronics
4.1.4 Growing Inclination Towards Outsourcing
4.2.1 Changing Environment Regulations Across Regions
4.2.2 Time-Consuming Process
4.3.1 Increasing Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
4.3.2 Mandating Government Regulations for Vehicle Inspections
4.4.1 Limited Availability of Skilled Workforce
4.4.2 Decreasing Global Vehicle Sales
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market, By Service Type
6.2 Certification Services
6.3 Inspection Services
6.4 Testing Services
7 Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market, By Sourcing Type
8 Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market, By Application
8.2 ADAS & Safety Controller
8.2.1 Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
8.2.2 Auto Emergency Braking (AEB)
8.2.3 Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
8.2.4 Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
8.2.5 Pedestrian Warning/Protection System
8.2.6 Traffic Sign Recognition
8.2.7 Automotive Night Vision
8.2.8 Blind Spot Detection
8.2.9 Driver Drowsiness Detection
8.2.10 Automatic Parking
8.2.11 Other ADAS and Safety Controllers
8.3 Chassis & Body Controller
8.4 Cockpit Controller
8.4.1 Heads-Up Display (HUD)
8.4.2 Human-Machine Interface (HMI)
8.4.3 Other Cockpit Controllers
8.5 Functional Safety
9 Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market, By Use
9.2 Electric Vehicles, Hybrid Electric Vehicles, and Battery Systems
9.3 Electrical Systems and Components
9.4 Fuels, Fluids, and Lubricants
9.5 Interior and Exterior Materials and Components
9.7 Homologation Testing
9.8 Vehicle Inspection Services (VIS)
10 Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market, By Geography
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Competitive Quadrant
11.2 Market Share Analysis
11.3 Strategic Initiatives
11.3.1 M&A and Investments
11.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
11.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
12 Company Profiles
12.2 British Standards Institutions
12.3 Bureau Veritas
12.8 Element Materials Technology
12.9 Eurofins Scientific
12.13 Norges Elektriske Materiellkontroll
12.14 NSF International
12.17 Spirent Communications
12.18 TUV Nord
12.19 TUV Rheinland
12.20 TUV SUD
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/octjgk
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-automotive-technical-inspection–certification-services-industry-to-2026—increasing-electric-and-hybrid-vehicles-presents-opportunities-301495732.html
SOURCE Research and Markets