DUBLIN, March 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market (2021-2026) by service Type, Application, Sourcing Type, Use, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com‘s offering.
The Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market is estimated to be USD 16.8 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 22.3 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.8%.
Key factors such as increasing automobile production, rising adoption of automotive electronics, and growing inclination towards outsourcing are boosting the market growth. Increasing awareness related to product quality and safety and government norms mandating Periodic Technical Inspection (PTI) of vehicles across developed economies is further escalating the market growth. In addition, rising instances of vehicle recall and increasing industrialization are providing growth opportunities to the market.
However, factors such as time-consuming and limited availability of skilled workforce are likely to restrain the market growth. Moreover, decreasing global vehicle sales is a major challenge for the market.
- The Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market is segmented further based on service Type, Application, Sourcing Type, Use, and Geography.
- By Service Type, the market is classified as Certification Services, Inspection Services, and Testing Services.
- By Application, the market is classified as ADAS & Safety Controller, Chassis & Body Controller, Cockpit Controller, and Functional Safety.
- By Sourcing Type, the market is classified as In-House and Outsourced.
- By Use, the market is classified as Electric Vehicles, Hybrid Electric Vehicles, and Battery Systems, Electrical Systems and Components, Fuels, Fluids, and Lubricants, Interior and Exterior Materials and Components, Telematics, Homologation Testing, and Vehicle Inspection Services (VIS).
- By Geography, America is projected to lead the market.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market. The report includes in-depth