For individuals transferring automotive technological know-how ahead or just adhering to sector tendencies, it’s time once again for some experience time – virtually.
Automotive Tech 7 days 2021 will run Nov. 15-19, with the very first three days dwell at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, MI, as effectively as on-line.
The remaining two times of the worldwide exhibition and conference, co-produced by Wards Intelligence, WardsAuto and Informa Tech Automotive Team, will be held on the web only.
Its predecessor party, the Summer season Festival of Automotive, was held online in August 2020 mainly because of COVID-19 journey and accessibility constraints.
Automotive Tech 7 days 2021 brings together 5 environment-class events (TU-Automotive Detroit, WardsAuto Interiors and UX Conferences, WardsAuto Motor & Propulsion Summit, ADAS & Autonomous Cars) attracting an engaged group of automotive tech’s brightest lights sharing a 7 days of insights and useful content.
“Automotive Tech Week brings together the whole automotive tech market to explore and discussion the influence of new and producing traits in the marketplace, which includes electrification, autonomous cars, mobility, connectivity and software,” says Caroline Hicks, director-automotive occasions for Informa Tech.
Attendees will be in a position to check out extra than 50 demonstrate-flooring exhibitors and will have a front-row seat for the investigation expertise of Wards Intelligence, the access and local community of WardsAuto and the relationship and party ability of Informa Tech Automotive Group.
Automotive Tech Week incorporates two sub-conferences:
- Concentration: Electrification & State-of-the-art Propulsion will offer you are living classes about powertrain trends on Monday and Tuesday, Nov. 15 and 16, at the Suburban Collection Showplace, as very well as on line information Nov. 18 and 19.
- Emphasis: Future Vendor will be an online-only conference hosted Thursday Nov. 18. This initially-at any time WardsAuto celebration will incorporate panel conversations on submit-COVID retailing, contending with the direct-to-buyer gross sales model and the impact of electrification on the dealer network.
A ceremony will be held Monday, Nov. 15, at Suburban Assortment Showplace to celebrate 2021 Wards 10 Finest Engines & Propulsion Systems winners.
Also live at Suburban Assortment, award ceremonies will be held for winners of 2021 Wards 10 Best Interiors and 2021 Wards 10 Ideal UX On Tuesday, Nov. 16, and Wednesday, Nov. 17, respectively.
It will be the 1st time all Wards 10 Very best profitable groups will acquire their trophies through a person week-very long convention. Nearly all the 10 Very best cars will be on exhibit at Suburban.
So that on-web site and on-line audiences can get the most out of the information, pro-led periods will be sent in various formats:
- On-Web-site & On line Are living: Live onsite at Suburban Selection and in our on-line system.
- On-Web-site Live & On-line Playback: Filmed stay, edited and uploaded to our on the net celebration system.
- On the internet Material: Placed on demand from customers as portion of the content material library.
Of the event’s a lot more than 100 speakers, 15 will produce keynote addresses on electrification, autonomy, mobility, cockpit of the long term and other topics. Keynoters also will take part in panel discussions and concern-and-respond to periods.
Keynote speakers consist of:
- Frank Abkenar, world-wide engineering director, Ford (pictured left, receiving 2020 Wards 10 Most effective award from Drew Winter season)
- Brigitte Courtehoux, CEO, Absolutely free2Shift
- Michael Ebenhoch, head of growth-passenger driveline technological innovation, ZF
- Ken Morris, vice president-electrical, autonomous and gasoline mobile car packages, Basic Motors
- Darren Palmer, common manager for EVs, Ford
- Gill Pratt, main scientist-Toyota Motor Corp. and CEO, Toyota Research Institute
- Cheryl Thompson, founder and CEO, Middle for Automotive Diversity, Inclusion & Advancement.
Also speaking will be Alexander Schaab, vice president-connected and autonomous cars at Mercedes-Benz Investigation and Progress North The united states.
The dwell function will include things like interviews for Informa Tech’s ongoing “Automotive Inspire” series that will spotlight women of all ages and folks of color who are earning a change in automotive tech from Stellantis, Toyota, GM, Nissan and Dunamis Thoroughly clean Electricity Partners.
Masterclass and workshop interactive classroom sessions will be held for a constrained amount of attendees.
“Our CxO keynote speakers, from Ford, Wi-fi Vehicle, Common Motors, Hyundai, Toyota and Stellantis will share the hottest automaker strategies around these trends, whilst our 100-in addition more speakers get a deep dive into certain trends,” Hicks claims.
“The event provides a position for our local community to meet with close friends and colleagues and celebrate innovation and achievements, by means of our awards ceremonies, networking meetups, motor vehicle tours and demonstrations.